Our Web Development Pricing
Almost without fail, the first question we’re asked when we engage with a potential new client is:
“What’s this going to cost?”
It’s a fair question because a website is not something you buy weekly, monthly, or even yearly. You know what you should expect to pay for new shoes because you buy them every 6 months or so, but this isn’t the case with a website.
For the typical consumer there is a tremendous amount of confusion and ambiguity surrounding website pricing. Let’s put and end to that, shall we?
Our pricing levels
- Our website projects start at $4,000. This price represents our most basic website. These websites will have a relatively small number of pages as well as limited functionality requirements. These tend to be simple “brochure” style websites.
- Our mid-range websites, and the most common price range we work within, cost between $6,000 and $9,000. These websites tend to be larger and require more advanced functionality (eg. database integration, payment gateways, etc.).
- Our highest priced websites fall in the range of $10,000 to $25,000. These websites are typically very large and require advanced and integrated functionality.
Factors that impact web design pricing
Because every web design and web development project is different, there are a number of variables we take into consideration when bidding on your project:
- Design complexity and revisions
- Graphic design requirements (ie. does the site need new custom images?)
- Logo development
- Photography requirements
- Video requirements
- Quantity of pages
- Website functionality (CMS, ecommerce, newsletter, blog, custom website programming, etc.)
- Content population requirements
We’d love to hear from you. It’s our pleasure to spend some time with you, understand your business and digital needs, and provide a detailed quote for free. If you want a new website, a redesigned website, or any number of our web design services, simply request a free quote online or give us a call at 720.229.0703.